Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goats!


These are Nigerian Dwarf goats! Aren't they adorable? They only grow up to 20 inches!!





These are Boar Goats. They are just as cute, but normal size for a goat. They are more common in the area I live in! They are the type of goat we have on the farm at school for FFA!

pictures from British Boer Goat Society and Google Images



As you can tell, I'm a LEETLE goat obsessed right now! I've wanted one soooo bad for about a month now, they are just the sweetest things! We already have a pasture, and I've been begging my parents for one. I'm probably going to ask for two as my big Christmas present. Since they are supposed to live in herds, I have to get at least two so the one doesn't get lonely. Well I just figured I would share that! If you know anyone in the Western NC area selling any, please tell me!!!

Hugs & Best Wishes,
Lizzie

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love baby goats. It takes me back to my days on the family farm. And for some reason, they remind me of fall!

    Great post!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie- I loveeee baby goats too! So precious and cuddly! Lambs are the best also! If I ever have a farm ,that is what I want on it: sheep, goats, chickens, and lots of cats! :)

    Incipient Wings- Yes, aren't they just darling??

    ReplyDelete