1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favorite color?
Most definitely pink. I also heart bright greens,yellows, oranges, and blues (basically bright versions of the rainbow). I love color! :)
3. What day is your birthday on?
July 19. I'm a summer baby! :)
4. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Vanilla, since it tastes good with any kind of topping, and pink lemonade ice cream from Coldstone Creamery. Yes, it did make it better because it was pink; don't judge. ;)
5. What is your lucky number?
I like 14. I don't know why. Also, 19, because it is my birth date.
6. Which do you prefer, tv or movies?
Hmm, this is hard... probably tv, since they go on longer then 2-3 hours. But I do love movies, too.
7. Who is your best friend?
I don't have one. I think it is better to have a fantastic group of friends then just one , and I like it better that way! I have one friend who is good to laugh with, one who I can tell all my secrets, one I go to for hugs...the list goes on! I love them all equally though!
8. What type of car do you want/have?
I would LOVE a light green or light yellow Volkswagen Bug. I think it would fit my personality. And, of course, I'm going to have all the preppy bumper stickers!
9. When is your favorite time of the day?
Probably after I first get home from school, and am just chilling out on the computer. Or when I'm sleeping, LOL.
10. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
Out of the main four, probably history. I am very fascinated with it, especially different world cultures. But overall, chorus. It is the best class and my teacher is so funny and sweet!
11. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Currently, my new blue and grey plaid peacoat that was a surprise gift. Love it so much, I wore it outside today and it was pretty hot! Yes, I'm crazy.
12. What magazines do you read?
Rue, Lonny, Domino, Country Living, Justine, Teen Vogue, and REALLY want a subscription to Dujour Mag. I love that magazine to pieces!!!
13. Who are your role models?
Taylor Swift, Emily Deschanel, Audrey Hepburn, Martha Stewart, Emma Watson, Marie Antoinette, Queen Elizabeth the First, and my mom. An odd assortment, but all inspiring, tough women.
14. What is your decor style?
My design style is a mix of hot pinks, bright turquoises,yellows,limes, oranges, and other colors. I also love in home design baroque influences, polka dots,ruffles, zebra print, chinoserie, ribbon, flowered print and much, much more. It is basically a mix of both prep and tropical style and more toned down French style, but mostly preppy and bright stuff,such as Ada & Darcy's stuff.
15. What are your favorite blogs?
Ada & Darcy, Daisy Pink Cupcake, CanadianPrep, and Pink Lemonade Design, off the top of my head.
16. What college do you want to go to?
University of Tennesee.
17. What do you want to be when you get out of college?
18. What are your favorite animals?
Cats,dogs, and goats. I can't chose just one!
19. What type of books do you read?
Mostly a mix of women's chick lit and teen lit. I also like coffee table books, that are on style, interior, travel, cooking, etc.
20. What is your favorite beauty brand?
I like Clinique, Dior, and Benefit.
21. Your favorite tv shows?
The usuals. The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Gossip Girl, The Hills, Bones, Buffy, and Sanctuary.
22. Your favorite drink?
A tie between Diet Coke and Arizona Green Tea.