Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Delightful New Treat


I have discovered something new tonight, my friends, browsing the Internet out of boredom tonight. I have recently started reading the breathtaking magazine that is Vogue again, and I decided to take a peek at their website. Am I glad I did!

I absolutely love daily website posts/e-mails(Daily Candy, I Heart Daily, Shopafrolic) so I love that Vogue has a daily post on its website. It is called Vogue Daily, and it discusses many different stylish topics. Today's is "The Impact List of 2010", which features different important events of 2010 related to fashion, and the 5 things of 2011 they(and you!) don't want to miss. Go check it out!

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice,
    Wishing you & your family all the best, Happy Holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely check this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, looking good, must check it out.
    Have a happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, saskia! Have a happy new year, too! :)

    ReplyDelete