Thursday, December 9, 2010

AFFS(Absolute Favorite Fashion Spread) : #2

Isn't this GORGEOUS? I love the clothes, place, and what Coco(one of my favorite models,BTW), is doing in the shoot. She is having FUN. *GASP* In more and more fashion shoots I see nowadays, models are all pouty and gloomy. Cheer up a little! I know we are in a rough economy, but still, it shouldn't affect fashion THAT much. I mean, I understand and like lower priced clothing, but a model looking happy in a shoot for clothes makes me want them MORE. Okay, ahe isn't all outgrinnig, but its a start! But lets just appreciate the beauty in this, shall we?( And really crave her exquisite clothes,too.)

Hugs & Kisses,
Lizzie





2 comments:

  1. heyy! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog and its location to http://forevergoldenx.blogspot.com but that editorial is just gorgeous! keep up the awesome posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mechi- Thank you! :)

    Holly- Thanks for telling me! I am now a follower, so please follow my blog! Thanks and you both have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete