Sunday, March 20, 2011

The ABC's Of Me

I took this from Sweet Tea Diaries (who you should go and visit, her blog is lovely!) Well, here goes... (and I promise I'll have something a little less lazy soon). Age: 14(I turn 15 July 19). Bed Size: Queen. Chore you hate: Washing dishes and taking out trash (ick!). Dogs: 1,A 9 year old yorkie named Sandy. Essential start to your day: Petting my cat, Rose. Favorite Color: All the colors in the rainbow. Just give me anything colorful, and I'm set!! Gold or silver: Silver. Height: 5' 6". Instruments that you can play: None. I am in my high school chorus though. Job title: High school student. :) Kids: Ha, at my age, none!! Live: North Carolina (from the South, of course!!). Mom's name: Brenda. Nicknames: Lizzy, Bunny, Big Baby(I hate this nickname). Overnight hospital stays: None. Pet peeve: Whenever people smell bad. I understand some people can't help it, I'm talking about people who do it on purpose. Quote from a movie: "We'll always have Paris." - Casablanca Righty or lefty: Lefty. Siblings: One younger sister, Emily. Time you wake up: Weekdays, at 6, weekends, anywhere from 8 to 10:30. Underwear: Yes, I wear them. Vegetables you dislike: Bell peppers, raw tomatoes, and celery. What makes you run late: Emergencies, and general laziness. ;) X-rays: Only when I was tested for asthma and bronchitis,etc. Yummy food you make: Haha I only know how to cook meat! Zoo favorite animal: Zebras, turtles, and big cats. I love the animals from Africa! Have a good night's sleep! Hugs & Best Wishes, Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. First off, I love the zebra print background. I absolutely adore zebra print. Second off, yay for NC girls! :)

    ReplyDelete