Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Of the Day: 16

Today I am loving: the man(or should I say interior designer) with a plan, Jonathan Adler.

Ladies and gents, let me tell you, I am IN OLCD(Obsessive Love Crush Disorder) with Jonathan Adler. In my opinion, the man can do no wrong! Every room/product/etc. I have ever seen of his, I've wanted. One of my biggest wishes is for him to help design my home one day. And, he is on the right track for this economy and times. Yay for bright colors and bold designs! I do love a nice neutral, but in my eye, brights will always win.
So, if you've never been, check out his webpage. Also, in the Glamour December 2010 issue, it did a marvelous gift wish list. I wanted everything on there. So, a toast of champagne(or in my case Diet Coke), to Mr. Adler!

Hugs & Best Wishes,
Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. i love jonathan adler, too! i used to get to work with him before i moved to england. quirky, brilliant, little man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I so envy you! Hope to work with him one day when I'm an interior designer. And, also, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete